Teenagers Collab Teenagers Collab

I actually enjoyed that

It was well put together, some of the submissions were funny, and it had great music =D

Jackie Jackie

Wow

This literally has got to be one of the greatest flashes that I have ever seen. Its really hard to keep me entertained for that long. Great job on everything, man. The quality, the audio, everything. It was very funny too. 10/10 and 5/5

ANIMATION INVASION ANIMATION INVASION

One Word

AMAZING!!!!! That was the coolest thing I have ever seen. That music is from the movie Signs, correct? Plus, when they're all on you and you are on the floor it kinda reminded me of that movie Army of Darkness, possible influence? But movies aside, this was seriously one of the coolest flashes I have ever seen. If I could give it a 5000 out of 5 I totally would.

The Assumption Song The Assumption Song

LMFAO

Comedic genius. That was great man.

6 random pieces of shit 6 random pieces of shit

Nice

You definitely know funny. I liked the snail one, it was my favorite, probably because that part had Beast and the Harlot in it, but I thought it was the funniest also. 10/10 + 4/5

TF2 Gun Sounds! TF2 Gun Sounds!

WOW

That was amazing dude, it must of taken forever to put that all together. One of the greater things I have heard on here!!

American Idiots American Idiots

Pretty Good

It wasn't the greatest thing that I have ever seen, but it certainly does not suck.

4 Swords Misadventures 3 4 Swords Misadventures 3

Sweet

I love to see sprite movies by people who know what they are doing in the comedy genre. I was almost on the floor when they were in the boss battle and the boss had the Beavis voice. Overall, I thought it was funny, nicely done, and nicely voiced.

Resident Evil: Vol. 2 Resident Evil: Vol. 2

OMFG MAJOR LULLZ

I almost cried laughing watching the thriller part and the end... Thriller and Resident evil just fit, y'know?

Badman44 responds:

Thanks I was going to try and put in more choreography for the dance, but that would have taken someone like me weeks. lol

Thunderfucked! Thunderfucked!

sweet

very artistic and abstract. Nice Job!!