Clinically Obese SMB Clinically Obese SMB

lol

That was really funny. I almost died on the parts where you cross a gap and his feet dangle lol

Dead Reckoning Dead Reckoning

Great

This was a really good game. im a big horror fan. This really sparked my interest because of how well it's drawn and the point and click interface. The story was amazing. Man, the sound the pastor was making was creepy! The only thing about this that I hate is the part where you first get the gun, it's so laggy that when the two crawlers come at the same time it's almost impossible. Not a big issue though, the greatness of the rest of the game makes up for it!!

Flash Hero Flash Hero

OMG DUDE

I HAD MORE FUN WITH THAT GAME THAN IVE HAD WITH ANY GAME ON NG!!!!

The Visitor The Visitor

AWESOME!!!!

This should win, for real!!!!!

Virtual Suicide Virtual Suicide

omg

that was neat

Jimmy does dodgeball Jimmy does dodgeball

pretty good

This game is a pretty good attempt, good job.

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

nice

A pretty decent game in my thought.Very nice graphics, nice programming. The only flaw, It would be cool with online multiplayer. But, other than that, good job.

BlEED I BlEED I

OMG

JEEZ! Thanks for making me crap my pants with the scream on the loader!

Give Me Liberty Give Me Liberty

GTA OK

Well, I'll start with the bad stuff. The graphics were kind of, well, iffy. I 'm not saying that they were crappy though. That's abo;ut the only bad thing. Other than that, nice job!

Pico's School remake Pico's School remake

OK

This was pretty good, it could have been better though. The game was very slow, and that kinda ruined it. But other than that, it was a good remake!