Megaman 2 - Dr. Wily's Castle Megaman 2 - Dr. Wily's Castle

Nice

Very nice version of a great piece of video game music!!!

Rose At Nightfall Rose At Nightfall

Wow

Dude, that is an excellent piece. It is brilliantly put together. I understand what you mean about the music in hard boss battles being inspirational, and this would give 10x the inspiration!!

NemesisTheory responds:

Thanks! If it's providing inspiration then I'm really happy lol :D

Thank you for the review!

Rising Lava Rising Lava

Nice

I agree with the guy below me. It sounds like it would be good for a medium to fast paced fight or chase scene. Or perhaps a beat the clock scene? overall it sounds very good.

Return Of Thriller 2008 V1.3 Return Of Thriller 2008 V1.3

Nice

I like the cool sounding techno twist you put onto the song. You made an already good song sound even better!! If you dont mind me asking, do you use a keyboard for your music or a program?

BowserThedestructive responds:

eh neither... I use very well made MIDI which is the a plant out of the notes of the orignal from there i make the instruments well except the drums for those i use SF2 the synths i self make. but i use a program called FL studio XXL 7 and a soundfont called FluidR3GM for my orchestrals and i use lots and lots of VST synth makers so i got good :D...But yes i am specialing in "musical ehancement" i just cant put a song together on my own I might if i get a MIDI controller ive tried with "keyboard" never works...But the Midi=Music Instrument Digital Interface From there i import the layer of notes "drum line: main lead and so on that well make together the song.From there I reinstrumentize.with synths and better drums more bass and basiclly redo the song into this techno one you hear [i talk alot >_> :O]

Built to Last Built to Last

Sweetness

this is one of the coolest instrumentals I've ever heard!! The time signature on the drums is cool.

GoreBastard responds:

Thanks a shitload for the awesome words man!

Warehouse of Neglect (Metal) Warehouse of Neglect (Metal)

woah

Great song, man. I agree, it does sound a bit like Slayer. The guitars are great and the drum beats are about as good. The vocals are okay too. overall nice song.

A7X TYPE RIFF------ Part 2 A7X TYPE RIFF------ Part 2

A7X 4 life!!!!!!

This is a very nice cover of an AWESOME band!!!!!! Great Job, man!!!

Kicking Extra Ass (Rock Remix) Kicking Extra Ass (Rock Remix)

WOW

10 Thumbs way up!!!!!!

Phil Collins/In the Air Remix Phil Collins/In the Air Remix

awesome

Very cool Remix of an already great song. Awesome job!

WyteNoiz responds:

Thanks a lot man, just wished people wouldnt vote my stuff down so quickly.

Creepy music Creepy music

nice

Very nice track. If I were a flash artist I would definitely use this.