Teenagers Collab Teenagers Collab

I actually enjoyed that

It was well put together, some of the submissions were funny, and it had great music =D

Jackie Jackie

Wow

This literally has got to be one of the greatest flashes that I have ever seen. Its really hard to keep me entertained for that long. Great job on everything, man. The quality, the audio, everything. It was very funny too. 10/10 and 5/5

ANIMATION INVASION ANIMATION INVASION

One Word

AMAZING!!!!! That was the coolest thing I have ever seen. That music is from the movie Signs, correct? Plus, when they're all on you and you are on the floor it kinda reminded me of that movie Army of Darkness, possible influence? But movies aside, this was seriously one of the coolest flashes I have ever seen. If I could give it a 5000 out of 5 I totally would.

Clinically Obese SMB Clinically Obese SMB

lol

That was really funny. I almost died on the parts where you cross a gap and his feet dangle lol

Dead Reckoning Dead Reckoning

Great

This was a really good game. im a big horror fan. This really sparked my interest because of how well it's drawn and the point and click interface. The story was amazing. Man, the sound the pastor was making was creepy! The only thing about this that I hate is the part where you first get the gun, it's so laggy that when the two crawlers come at the same time it's almost impossible. Not a big issue though, the greatness of the rest of the game makes up for it!!

Flash Hero Flash Hero

OMG DUDE

I HAD MORE FUN WITH THAT GAME THAN IVE HAD WITH ANY GAME ON NG!!!!

Megaman 2 - Dr. Wily's Castle Megaman 2 - Dr. Wily's Castle

Nice

Very nice version of a great piece of video game music!!!

Rose At Nightfall Rose At Nightfall

Wow

Dude, that is an excellent piece. It is brilliantly put together. I understand what you mean about the music in hard boss battles being inspirational, and this would give 10x the inspiration!!

NemesisTheory responds:

Thanks! If it's providing inspiration then I'm really happy lol :D

Thank you for the review!

Rising Lava Rising Lava

Nice

I agree with the guy below me. It sounds like it would be good for a medium to fast paced fight or chase scene. Or perhaps a beat the clock scene? overall it sounds very good.